Google unveiled the Pixel 3a series last week during it's opening I/O 2019 keynote, a phone that had been fully detailed in rumors in leaks for months. Exactly a week later, OnePlus hosted its own press conference to launch the phones all knew were coming from the company, the OnePlus 7 series. They're all great phones but if you’re buying a brand new Android phone on a budget, there's really only one you should buy and there's no contest between them.
BGR Top Deals:
- OMG… Apple AirPods 2 are somehow back down to their lowest price ever
- Get a $10 Amazon credit for preordering one of two hot new Pokemon games coming to Nintendo Switch
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists discover why grocery store tomatoes don’t taste like anything
- ‘Game of Thrones’ set photographers seemingly forgot Jaime Lannister only has one hand
- This graphic designer’s vision of iOS 13 on the iPhone 11 will blow your mind
Pixel 3a and OnePlus 7 are both cheap new Android phones, but one is way better than the other originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 May 2019 at 10:12:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report