Some recent rumors claimed that the Galaxy Note 10 will deliver Samsung’s fastest battery charging tech yet at a blistering 45W. Furthermore, a recent leak showed an unannounced Samsung charger spotted in the documentation the company filed with a South Korean regulatory body, prompting speculation that Samsung was indeed preparing to launch a 45W charger. However, we’ve got a brand new development, one that might upset Galaxy Note fans. It looks like Samsung is definitely working on 45W fast charging for upcoming phones, but the Note 10 won’t be one of them.
BGR Top Deals:
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: PlayStation Plus codes, Fire TV Stick, SanDisk 200GB microSD, more
- $25 device turns any light switch into a smart light switch in seconds
Trending Right Now:
- This leaked Pixel 4 XL video better be fake
- Samsung’s overhauled Galaxy Note 10 design shown again in new leaks
- The wireless home security camera with crazy 2-year battery life just dropped to its lowest price ever
New report says the Galaxy Note 10 isn’t getting the new feature everyone wanted originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 10 Jun 2019 at 10:12:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report