Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note 10 series on August 7th in New York, but as was the case with previous Galaxy S and Note releases, the handset won’t be a secret when it launches next month. That’s because everything about the Note 10 was leaked well ahead of the press event, including the phone’s design and specs. To top it all off, official Samsung documentation now confirms that all the leaks were real. The Galaxy Note 10 will indeed sport a new variation of the hole-punch display from the S10 series... and it won’t have a headphone jack.
BGR Top Deals:
- BenQ’s mind-blowing new 4K projector will give you the ultimate home theater
- Turn your smartphone or Nintendo Switch into a portable home theater with this $65 Anker projector
Trending Right Now:
- Kayaker watches huge python devour crocodile, photographs the entire thing
- Samsung’s new iPad Pro rival will have features no other tablet has
- Behold: This huge leak may be the first real photo of Google’s Pixel 4
Galaxy Note 10+ design and specs confirmed in leaked Samsung documentation originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Jul 2019 at 10:21:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report