Apple has been working on its first augmented reality headset for years, and we know that because of all the different reports on the matter that have been popping up. ARKit was introduced back in 2017, well before the iPhone X launched, signaling Apple’s official interest in AR. And, of course, experiencing AR on iOS devices is just the most basic way to make use of it. Augmented reality should really shine on AR glasses, and an insider with a stellar track record now claims the first-generation model is going to hit manufacturing later this year ahead of an early 2020 launch.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s rare deal on the new Nintendo Switch with better battery life somehow isn’t sold out
- These true wireless earbuds are smaller than AirPods and have twice the battery life for less money
Trending Right Now:
- The leaked PlayStation 5 feature that no one saw coming might be real after all
- Google is forcing Android phone makers to add even more apps no one wants
- ‘Money Heist’ season 4 might hit Netflix much sooner than we expected
An insider leaked the release timing for Apple’s AR glasses, and it’s sooner than we thought originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 09:26:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report