NASA's Christina Koch has already had an eventful year. After kicking off 2020 as a member of the International Space Station crew, Koch returned to Earth as the new record holder for the single longest stay in space by a female astronaut. She's been gone for a while, and nobody knows that more than her loyal pooch Sadi Lou.
After returning to Earth and going through all of the debriefing and other red tape that prevents an astronaut from returning to a normal life, Koch was finally allowed to return home recently. Sadie Lou was most definitely waiting for her, and even after nearly a year away, the two reconnected immediately.
Today's Top Deals
- You need to grab AirPods Pro at Amazon’s lowest price ever before this crazy deal ends
- The best-tasting protein bars ever are discounted today on Amazon
- Today’s top deals: Rare AirPods Pro discount, huge Amazon device sale, $24 home camera, Pixel 3a deals, weighted blankets, more
Trending Right Now:
- Is this really Sony’s crazy new PS5 console design?
- This new 3D printing breakthrough will blow your mind
- Here’s your latest reminder that Android security is a joke
NASA astronaut Christina Koch reunited with her dog after a year away, and it’s absolutely magical originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 10:51:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report