Marvel is rebuilding its cinematic universe after the hugely successful Avengers: Endgame movie that brought fans an amazing conclusion to the Infinity Saga. Some of our beloved heroes died or retired, the main villain of the saga is dead, and the world is left in a completely different state. Those are some of the building blocks for Marvel's next Endgame-like adventure, which is currently being developed. We need some new heroes to join the new Avengers and form new teams, and we need new villains that will replace Thanos.
On paper, it's all very exciting given that Marvel can make full use of its characters that were previously licensed to Fox. Now that Disney owns everything, the Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Deadpool, will all show up in the MCU, maybe as soon as Phase 4. Given that many Phase 4 projects are already in production, we've come to learn plenty of details about the upcoming films. And while we're still in the dark when it comes to the major storyline that will connect all the movies and TV series, we do have several clues about what's going to happen next — and some of the latest potential spoilers came directly from Marvel, as the studio might have just accidentally revealed a few important MCU spoilers.
Today's Top Deals
- Today’s best deals: Last chance to save on AirPods Pro, Bose blowout sale, $12 Bluetooth earbuds, $6 smart plugs, iPad sale, more
- The best-tasting protein bars ever are discounted today on Amazon
- You need to grab AirPods Pro at Amazon’s lowest price ever before this crazy deal ends
Trending Right Now:
- Is this really Sony’s crazy new PS5 console design?
- Behold: This is our first look at the Google Pixel 5 XL
- Here’s your latest reminder that Android security is a joke
Marvel might’ve just accidentally revealed some surprisingly big MCU spoilers originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 12:39:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report