- Whether he's asked about vaccine timetables or a coronavirus conspiracy theory, White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci says he tries to always respond the same way.
- Even if he's asked about "a bunch of people spouting something," Fauci says he only wants to continue urging everyone to "follow the science."
- This is from a recent interview Dr. Fauci gave to MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell.
Whether the subject is anything from face masks to effective coronavirus treatments to the odd coronavirus conspiracy theory, White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci has been sounding pretty repetitive in interviews he's given for the last few months now.
That's not by any means a criticism of the doctor, who also serves as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and whose presence and distinctive Brooklyn accent have become ubiquitous to Americans desperate for authoritative information and sources about the coronavirus pandemic that's upended our lives. His press rounds lately, though, seem to consist of ... well, pretty much the same thing over and over. He's asked repeatedly about drugs whose efficacy has been debunked. About face masks. About when our lives can get back to normal. About vaccines.
Today's Top Deals
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: Lysol spray and wipes, $1 face masks, $20 off Amazon’s #1 mattress topper, more
- Save $60 on the greatest Instant Pot accessory ever made
- Today’s best deals: 3M face masks, Lysol wipes, one-day Anker sale, Purell in stock, Bose blowout, Fire TV deals, more
Trending Right Now:
- Waiting on a new stimulus check? Here’s when it might arrive
- New study shows exactly how the coronavirus began to spread outside China
- This might be the best coronavirus vaccine news you’ve ever heard
Here’s how Dr. Fauci responds to moronic conspiracy theories originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 31 Jul 2020 at 22:35:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report