- A Young Avengers movie or TV series might be in the works, several rumors have claimed in the past. A new report indicates that Marvel has already signed an actress that will play one of those Avengers in the future.
- Hailee Steinfeld was rumored to play Kate Bishop in the Hawkeye limited TV series for Disney+, and a new report says the actress will indeed appear in the show.
- Kate Bishop is supposed to replace Hawkeye in the Avengers roster, and the superhero could be used in future Avengers crossover movies, including Young Avengers.
There may be clever ways to bring back the Avengers who died in Avengers: Endgame, but there's no telling whether Marvel will go down that road. What seems to be clear is that Marvel is looking for new teams of heroes that will power future crossover films. Of course, the Avengers haven't been abandoned, even though there's no Avengers 5 in MCU Phase 4. Marvel is just rebuilding the team, and the next set of films and TV shows will be used to set up the new Avengers crews.
It's not just the Avengers that will get new team members, though, as Marvel may soon introduce the Young Avengers. It's unclear whether it'll be a movie or a TV series, but we may already have our first Young Avenger.
Today's Top Deals
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: Lysol spray and wipes, $1 face masks, $20 off Amazon’s #1 mattress topper, more
- Today’s best deals: 3M face masks, Lysol wipes, one-day Anker sale, Purell in stock, Bose blowout, Fire TV deals, more
- Get 3M face masks and NIOSH-approved filters before Amazon remembers they’re only for hospitals
Trending Right Now:
- WHO just gave us the worst possible coronavirus prediction
- This is the new Netflix series I’m most excited about right now
- Waiting on a new stimulus check? Here’s when it might arrive
The first hero on Marvel’s new Avengers team might’ve just been revealed originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 15:05:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report