- There are only eight areas of the United States that aren't dealing with high numbers of COVID-19 cases right now.
- Most of the country is dealing with a new wave or even a dramatic spike in new cases.
- Continue to practice social distancing and wear your mask when around others to keep yourself as safe as possible.
When the coronavirus pandemic first began to wreak havoc in the United States back in February and March, we were all hopeful that by the time October rolled around we'd be through the worst of it. Unfortunately, that's not the case — not even close, really — and right now there are far more states seeing spikes in new cases than there are states with steady or declining cases.
In fact, of all the U.S. states, there are only eight (yes, EIGHT!) where cases aren't increasing right now. Many states are seeing their highest rate of new cases ever, and places like Wisconsin, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Missouri, Alaska, Minnesota, Indiana, and several others are seeing explosions in COVID-19 patients over the past days and weeks.
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon just launched an early holiday sale like nothing we’ve seen before – here’s what you need to know
- Did you pre-order an iPhone 12? These are the cases and accessories you need
- The greatest smart home device you’ve never heard of is $17 for Prime Day
Trending Right Now:
- These are the 10 states with the biggest coronavirus outbreaks right now
- Trump and Dr. Fauci are fighting over COVID-19 – and now Bill Gates is getting involved
- An air supply system on the ISS just failed
These are the only 8 states where coronavirus numbers are still low originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 16 Oct 2020 at 15:12:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report