- Before you pre-order your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro from a major carrier, there's an MVNO deal that you might want to check out.
- Red Pocket Mobile is offering iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro preorders with savings up to $200 of Apple's list prices, as well as free AppleCare for life.
- The brand new iPhone 12 starting at just $629 through Red Pocket, and iPhone 12 Pro models start at $799 instead of $999.
- Red Pocket service is provided through all four major wireless carriers in the US, and plans start at just $15 per month.
Remember back when wireless carriers made you sign a contract for service as opposed to the current setup where you only sign a contract for your smartphone? It was a trade-off — in exchange for locking in a multi-year service contract, the carrier would give you a cell phone either for free or at a deep discount. Those days are long gone thanks to a major policy shift that was started by T-Mobile. Now, you pay for your smartphone separately, either upfront or with installments spread out over a period of time.
There are still arguments on both sides of the fence and there are clear benefits with either option. Of course, there's no reason to argue about it these days because no major carrier offers service contracts with their standard service plans anymore. One smaller carrier is going back to the basics, however, and is offering subscribers the best of both worlds. Customers can choose from low-cost unlimited plans starting at $15 per month, and they'll receive a discount of up to $170 on a new iPhone 12 or up to $200 on a new iPhone 12 Pro. On top of that, contract terms start at just one month and you can also get free AppleCare for as long as you keep your account open.
Today's Top Deals
- Headphones with 30,000 5-star ratings are still down to Prime Day’s $22 price
- Today’s top deals: Prime Day sales Amazon forgot to end, $199 AirPods Pro, Lysol wipes, Purell discounts, more
- Amazon just launched an early holiday sale like nothing we’ve seen before – here’s what you need to know
Trending Right Now:
- If you bought any of these disposable wipes, throw them away immediately
- A new coronavirus that could be even more dangerous was just discovered in China
- If you live in this US state, you’re headed for another coronavirus disaster
There’s already a crazy iPhone 12 deal that saves you $200 with free AppleCare for life originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 16 Oct 2020 at 18:12:59 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report