- Deadpool 3 came one step closer to reality this week when reports revealed that Wendy Molyneux and Lizzie Molyneux-Loeglin have been hired to write the script.
- Ryan Reynolds will return as the titular character, and Marvel Studios is expected to allow the third installment to have an R rating like its predecessors.
- The movie is still in the earliest stages of production, lacking a director, a release date, or even confirmation from Disney that it will definitely be made.
This year has been an unmitigated disaster, but every once in a while, some positive news shines through the cloud of horror to brighten our spirits. For example, on Friday, Deadline was the first site to report that Deadpool 3 is finally starting to take shape, with Ryan Reynolds set to reprise his role as the title character and sisters Wendy Molyneux and Lizzie Molyneux-Loeglin (Bob's Burgers, The Great North) attached to write the script.
According to the report, Reynolds has been meeting with several writers over the past month to hear their pitches for the next movie in the franchise. He and Disney were apparently impressed with the Molyneux sisters' take, and now production on the movie can start to ramp up two and a half years after Deadpool 2 hit theaters.
Black Friday 2020 is here
Amazon's Black Friday 2020 sale has begun - here are all the hottest deals so far!
Available from Amazon Prime. BGR may receive a commission.
Today's Top Deals
- Doing this will kill 99% of the germs on your face masks
- Amazon’s Black Friday 2020 sale has begun – here are today’s best deals
- Prime members can get true wireless earbuds with 10,000 5-star reviews for $24, today only
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists actually reversed human aging using a revolutionary new treatment
- Doctors think this coronavirus drug works, but no one can explain what it does
- Netflix released one of 2020’s most controversial movies – and it might win an Oscar
‘Deadpool 3’ is officially in the works and will reportedly be rated R originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 20 Nov 2020 at 16:09:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report