- Microsoft has announced its Black Friday deals for Xbox games, accessories, and subscriptions.
- Hundreds of digital Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Xbox games will be on sale for up to 55% off from Friday, November 20th to Thursday, December 3rd.
- Microsoft is also slashing the price of its new Xbox wireless controller by $20 and is offering a 40% discount on up to three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
If you are one of the lucky individuals that already managed to secure an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, the next step is finding games to play on your new console. Luckily, Xbox just kicked off its Black Friday sales event, and for the next two weeks, hundreds of games are on sale on the Microsoft Store, including some of the biggest games of 2020. Plus, if your Xbox Game Pass subscription is about to expire, or you just want to see what the service has to offer, Microsoft is offering a discount starting this Sunday that you might want to check out.
Black Friday 2020 is here
Amazon's Black Friday 2020 sale has begun - here are all the hottest deals so far!
Available from Amazon Prime. BGR may receive a commission.
Today's Top Deals
- Doing this will kill 99% of the germs on your face masks
- Amazon’s Black Friday 2020 sale has begun – here are today’s best deals
- Prime members can get true wireless earbuds with 10,000 5-star reviews for $24, today only
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists actually reversed human aging using a revolutionary new treatment
- Doctors think this coronavirus drug works, but no one can explain what it does
- Netflix released one of 2020’s most controversial movies – and it might win an Oscar
Xbox Black Friday 2020 deals on games, controllers, and subscriptions originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 20 Nov 2020 at 21:10:37 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report