- The final episodes of WandaVision will likely deliver a scene we’ve been anxiously awaiting ever since the character's introduction.
- It’s not even a real WandaVision spoiler: Wanda will be called the Scarlet Witch, her superhero name from the comics.
- Marvel quietly confirmed that’s where we’re heading in episode 7 when it introduced one of the TV show's villains.
Just two episodes remain in WandaVision, the Marvel adventure that turned out to be the first MCU TV show made for Disney+ and the first story to kick off Phase 4. The story has been advancing slowly over the course of the seven episodes that aired so far, with each installment bringing us closer to the finale. But we’re already in the final stages of the story, and some of our most pressing questions are finally being addressed. The action is starting to pick up as we get more answers, as the heroes and villains are about to face off against each other.
Episode 7 already confirmed one of the show's villains, and it confirmed several leaks in the process. If it wasn’t clear by now, we’re in a scary thriller, not a comedy, and Wanda will soon have to come to terms with what’s been happening to her. Episode 7 is also the first episode where Marvel decided that a post-credits scene would be in order, which is another indication that we’re approaching the TV show's climactic final moments. But episode 7 also contains a major WandaVision spoiler that’s been staring us in the face all along: Wanda is soon going to get her superhero name, which has eluded her all this time.
If you haven’t watched any WandaVision yet, you should know that some spoilers follow below.
Today's Top Deal
Amazon shoppers are obsessed with these black AccuMed masks — and they've never been price this low!
You Save: $6.26 (24%)
Today's Top Deals
- This $19 pad wirelessly charges your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch at once
- This one thing is 20x more likely to cure insomnia than other sleep aids, and it’s 60% off at Amazon
- People are stocking up on these 5 things at Amazon since grocery hoarding made them hard to find
Trending Right Now:
- CDC says there’s one thing you shouldn’t do within 2 weeks of your coronavirus vaccine
- This drug might block the coronavirus without any pills or injections
- This gorgeous 360-degree video from NASA’s Mars lander will take your breath away
This major ‘WandaVision’ spoiler was hiding in plain sight originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 23 Feb 2021 at 15:14:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report