We saw several iPhone 13 leaks a few weeks ago that detailed the next-gen iPhone’s design changes. The iPhone 13 will come in four distinct flavors, just like the iPhone 12, and they should all feature the same basic design. The phone will have a smaller notch than before and a more prominent camera bump on the back, with the camera module getting a notable change on the iPhone 13 models that have two cameras instead of three. Leaked schematics, 3D-printed mockups, and a photo showing what appeared to be a real-life iPhone 13 mini prototype that told the same design story.
A new report seems to confirm the previous leaks, offering size information for the new iPhone 13 phones and the new camera modules. In turn, this seems to tease a few exciting upgrades for the iPhone 13 that Apple fans will love... and one big change they might not appreciate very much.
Today's Top Deal
The crazy wireless camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is under $29 - Amazon's lowest price ever!
You Save: $8.14 (22%)
Today's Top Deals
- Crazy camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is $29 at Amazon, an all-time low
- This $7 toothpaste tube hack on Amazon is blowing people’s minds
- Amazon shoppers are obsessed with this $33 gadget that should be in every kitchen
- How to speed up your home internet for $50 – and all it takes is 5 seconds
Trending Right Now:
- A major grocery store chain just issued two big recalls – here’s what you need to know
- Fascinating details emerge about the Russian hackers who attacked a major US fuel pipeline
- New stimulus checks are coming – if you live in this state
iPhone 13 leak teases big upgrades Apple fans will love – and one they might not like originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 May 2021 at 11:45:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report