According to the FDA, Arizona Nutritional Supplements this week issued a voluntary recall for a brand of Whey Protein powder that can be found at Whole Foods locations across the country. While Arizona Nutritional Supplements likely isn't a familiar company name to most, some of their products fall under Whole Foods' 365 brand which you've likely seen while browsing through the aisles.
The item at issue is called "365 Everyday Value Whey Protein Powder Natural Vanilla Flavor" and was recalled due to a mislabeling issue to the extent that some bottles include Soy Protein Powder and don't indicate this on the list of ingredients. The affected bottles were sold at Whole Foods locations between March 24, 2021, and May 6, 2021.
Today's Top Deal
Amazon shoppers are obsessed with these Wi-Fi smart plugs - get them for just $4.20 each!
You Save: $11.20 (40%)
Coupon Code: 77KBX5Q2 (by 5/15)
Today's Top Deals
- Crazy camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is $29 at Amazon, an all-time low
- This $7 toothpaste tube hack on Amazon is blowing people’s minds
- Amazon shoppers are obsessed with this $33 gadget that should be in every kitchen
- How to speed up your home internet for $50 – and all it takes is 5 seconds
Trending Right Now:
- A major grocery store chain just issued two big recalls – here’s what you need to know
- iPhone 13 leak teases big upgrades Apple fans will love – and one they might not like
- Fascinating details emerge about the Russian hackers who attacked a major US fuel pipeline
If you have this protein powder, stop using it now originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 May 2021 at 14:20:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report