Sony released the first trailer for Venom: Let There Be Carnage, showing that we can indeed expect plenty of carnage from this sequel. And there’s going to be plenty of Venom humor from the looks of it, with Eddie Brock (Tom Hardy) fully embracing his darker side. It’s not like he has a choice, after all. The trailer also included a few great Easter eggs that might prompt MCU fans to wonder whether Venom happens in the same universe as the Avengers and Spider-Man movies. The good news is that we already have an answer to that question: Venom 2 isn’t part of the MCU. That said, the film has plenty of Spider-Man teasers that make the MCU question quite understandable. That’s because Sony is building its own cinematic universe centered around Spider-Man stories.
Today's Top Deal
AirPods Pro are finally back in stock at Amazon... at the lowest price of 2021!
You Save: $52.00 (21%)
Today's Top Deals
- Crazy camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is $29 at Amazon, an all-time low
- This $7 toothpaste tube hack on Amazon is blowing people’s minds
- Amazon shoppers are obsessed with this $33 gadget that should be in every kitchen
- How to speed up your home internet for $50 – and all it takes is 5 seconds
Trending Right Now:
- A major grocery store chain just issued two big recalls – here’s what you need to know
- iPhone 13 leak teases big upgrades Apple fans will love – and one they might not like
- Fascinating details emerge about the Russian hackers who attacked a major US fuel pipeline
‘Venom 2’ isn’t in the MCU, but it does have Spider-Man teasers originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 May 2021 at 14:51:52 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report