When the M1 chip was announced last November, Apple confirmed that it would transition away from Intel chips in two years. In the meantime, Apple will continue to sell Intel-based Macs, but those devices won't always support the latest macOS features. In fact, as you can see on Apple's macOS Monterey Preview page, some of the most exciting features coming to the Mac, MacBook, and Mac mini will be exclusive to devices with Apple silicon.
Today's Top Deal
Free Echo Dot with when you buy a $45 Ring Video Doorbell in this crazy early Prime Day deal!
Price: Was $100, Now $44.99
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s best early Prime Day deal is hidden where most people can’t find it
- Amazon’s early Prime Day sale has begun – here are all the best deals
- Prime Day Roku prices just hit Amazon ahead of schedule
- Stop what you’re doing and check out Amazon’s massive Kasa smart home sale
Trending Right Now:
- A new Netflix true crime movie is so devastating, people can’t finish watching it
- $3,600 in new stimulus checks start hitting your bank account sooner than you realize
- Amazon will share your internet connection with strangers unless you opt out today
Some of the best new macOS Monterey features will only be available on M1 Macs originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 16:19:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report