One of the most exciting rumors going into WWDC 2021 was that Apple would unveil the latest 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro laptops during the keynote. We were getting mixed messages from reports preceding the keynote, with some saying the redesigned MacBook Pro models would be unveiled during the press conference, while others claimed the new Pros would launch later than expected.
MacBook fans know by now that the highly anticipated MacBook Pro redesign was not shown during Apple’s big presentation on Monday. But newly found evidence suggests that Apple might have originally planned to unveil an M1X MacBook Pro during the keynote. Shortages of a key MacBook component might be the reason why Apple changed its mind.
Today's Top Deal
Free Echo Dot with when you buy a $45 Ring Video Doorbell in this crazy early Prime Day deal!
Price: Was $100, Now $44.99
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s best early Prime Day deal is hidden where most people can’t find it
- After selling out, these 5 Amazon best-sellers are all finally back in stock
- Amazon’s early Prime Day sale has begun – here are all the best deals
- Prime Day Roku prices just hit Amazon ahead of schedule
Trending Right Now:
- New $3,600 stimulus payments are coming – do this so you don’t miss out
- Amazon will share your internet connection with strangers unless you opt out today
- A new Netflix true crime movie is so devastating, people can’t finish watching it
Apple might have accidentally confirmed the unannounced M1X MacBook Pro originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 17:45:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report