The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim will be the very first theatrical release set in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth since The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies debuted in 2014, but unlike any of the previous films in the franchise, The War of the Rohirrim will be an animated feature. New Line Cinema will team up with Warner Bros. Animation to produce the "original anime feature," which is set to be directed by Kenji Kamiyama (Ultraman, Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045).
This standalone animated film "explores and expands the untold story behind the fortress of Helm’s Deep, delving into the life and bloodsoaked times of one of Middle-earth’s most legendary figures; the mighty King of Rohan - Helm Hammerhand."
Today's Top Deal
Amazon has real diamond stud earrings for under $60 — and the reviews are off the charts!
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s early Prime Day Roomba deals are so good, they’re starting to sell out
- This classy bathroom upgrade went mega-viral on TikTok – Amazon has it for $15
- 5 best Amazon Prime Day deals you can already get today
- This $29 gadget is the simplest smart home device ever… but I’m obsessed
Trending Right Now:
- If you care about privacy, delete these 4 apps from your phone
- You might be able to get up to $25,000 in stimulus checks – here’s how
- 2.3 million new stimulus checks just went out – find out if you’re getting one
There’s a new ‘Lord of the Rings’ prequel movie coming to theaters originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 18:29:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report