Apple has made health and wellness key components of the iPhone and Apple Watch in recent years. In iOS 15, Apple even added the ability to share health information with trusted family members and caregivers. Now, according to a new report from The Wall Street Journal, Apple is considering turning its AirPods wireless earbuds into health devices of their own in the coming years.
Don't Miss: Wednesday’s deals: Special Prime-only sale, power tools, 4K TVs, rare Wyze Cam v3 deal, more
The post Incredible new AirPods features might’ve leaked in this big report appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s best-selling headphones have 32,000 5-star ratings – get them today for $17
- The car detailing tool pros try to keep secret is only $7 at Amazon
- The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals 2021
Trending Right Now:
- New $1,400 stimulus checks might be sent to this group of Americans
- Anyone can buy undelivered Amazon packages – here’s how
- ‘Let’s go, Brandon!’ – the backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
Incredible new AirPods features might’ve leaked in this big report originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 18:23:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report