At Apple's California Streaming event last month, the Apple Watch Series 7 made its debut. Some of the leaks turned out to be inaccurate, but the Series 7 does feature significant improvements over its predecessors. The most obvious is the size of the display. Apple not only made the bezels thinner, but also increased the screen area by 20%. As infrequently as Apple updates its designs, we expected this to be the new standard. But a new report claims another big change is in store for 2022.
Don't Miss: Wednesday’s deals: Special Prime-only sale, power tools, 4K TVs, rare Wyze Cam v3 deal, more
The post First big Apple Watch Series 8 leak says Apple’s making a major change appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s best-selling headphones have 32,000 5-star ratings – get them today for $17
- The car detailing tool pros try to keep secret is only $7 at Amazon
- The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals 2021
Trending Right Now:
- New $1,400 stimulus checks might be sent to this group of Americans
- ‘Let’s go, Brandon!’ – the backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Best Amazon Black Friday deals: Take full advantage of Prime
First big Apple Watch Series 8 leak says Apple’s making a major change originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 21:41:26 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report