The FDA this week announced a food recall involving four Nestlé Professional products due to a potential mislabeling error involving peanuts. The four products in question, which we'll get to in a minute, caused some allergic reactions even though peanuts aren't listed as an ingredient. And seeing as how peanut allergies can sometimes be incredibly serious, and fatal at times, this is certainly a recall worth bringing to your attention.
Don't Miss: Wednesday’s deals: Special Prime-only sale, power tools, 4K TVs, rare Wyze Cam v3 deal, more
The post Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 10 Amazon finds under $30 that everyone’s obsessed with
- Wednesday’s deals: Special Prime-only sale, power tools, 4K TVs, rare Wyze Cam v3 deal, more
- Amazon’s best-selling headphones have 32,000 5-star ratings – get them today for $17
- The car detailing tool pros try to keep secret is only $7 at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- New $1,400 stimulus checks might be sent to this group of Americans
- Best Amazon Black Friday deals: Take full advantage of Prime
- ‘Let’s go, Brandon!’ – the backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Oct 2021 at 09:16:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Via BRG - Boy Genius Report